This has been in my ‘UFO’ (un-finished object) bin for a while – its supposed to be aone of a pair of slippers, from a great pattern in Inside Crochet magazine – and here’s what they are supposed to look like.
But as I progressed it became increasingly obvious that these were going to be far too big for me – and I’ve got huge size 8 feet! It must be my tension that was out, or perhaps I was a bit slap-dash with following the pattern (!).
So I’m afraid I gave up before even finishing the first slipper. However it was the first detailed multi-coloured pattern that I’ve tried so definately a good experience in any case!